Materials you will need:
1. Draw and cut three large and several small maple leaves.
2. Cut 4 lengths of ribbon, which is 8 inches long each.
3. Take one of the large ones and cover one side in glue and put a ribbon to the top point of the leaf. Stick two more pieces of ribbon hanging down.
4. Fold the other large maple leaves in half. Lay them side by side so they form the shape of a maple leaf and glue them over the top of the first leaf.
5. Glue a piece of ribbon hanging down from one of the two open maple leaf sides. Glue the last two sides of the large maple leaves together so they form a circle.
6. Glue a small maple leaf to the end of each ribbon that hang down.