Materials you will need:
2 small plastic cups
2 cotton balls
2 medium wiggle eyes
1 red button
scrap of orange craft foam
scrap of orange construction paper
Acrylic craft paint: black and goldenrod
white craft glue
1. Cover table with newspaper, a plastic tablecloth or even an old shower curtain.
2. Gather your supplies and have them all within arm's reach. Cover kids clothes with a smock or old t-shirt.
3. Now you are ready to begin making your plastic cup crows.
4. Paint one of the cups black and the other with goldenrod. Set cups aside to dry.
5. Cut a triangle from the orange craft foam for the beak.
6. Cut a heart shape for the feet from orange construction paper.
7. When paint is dry, use scissors to cut thin slits (fringes) halfway up the goldenrod cup, going all the way around. Bend the "fringes" upward to form the hat.
8. Turn the hat over and put 2 cotton balls inside the cup. Glue hat to the bottom end of the black painted cup. Let dry.
9. Glue 2 wiggle eyes and beak on to the cup under the hat.
10. Glue the red button to the front side of the hat.
11. Glue the heart feet to the opening of the black cup, bend the construction paper up into the sides of the cup so that just the "feet" stick out.