Materials you will need:
Brown pipe cleaners
Brown and white construction paper
Empty shoe box
1. Cut the brown construction paper to fit on the sides of the shoebox.
2. Use Elmer's Glue-All to attach the brown construction paper to the shoebox
3. Use Elmer's Glue-All to attach the white construction paper to the top of the box (wagon).
4. Cut 4 identical circles out of the cardboard.
5. Use pipe cleaners to create the wagon wheels and use Elmer's Glue Sticks to attach to the cut out circles. (Put aside to dry)
6. Use Elmer's Glue-All to attach the wheels to the wagon.