Materials you will need:
Large paper plate
Black crayon or marker
1. Cut slits (1/2-1" long) along the edge of the paper plate. It looks better if they aren't evenly spaced.
2. Draw a few spiders (round circle for the body, 8 legs) on the paper plate.
3. Tape one end of the piece of yarn to the back of the paper plate. Wrap it around to the front of the plate so that it slides into one of the slits on the side of the plate.
4. Wrap it around the front of the plate to a slit on the opposite side of the plate, then around back. Repeat this until you have the spider web pattern that you would like!
5. Tape the lose end to the back of the plate to complete the craft.