Materials you will need:
Removable Glue Dots
Craft Glue Dots
Mini Glue Dots
Empty, clean and dry egg carton
Objects destined for recycling
1. Cut individual segment from egg carton for 'body' of bug.
2. Use Craft Glue Dots to adhere the egg carton segments together to form the body of the bug.
3. Make shrink art face pieces from the #6 plastic or use other found objects such as mismatched buttons to create the face.
4. Adhere face art to front of egg carton with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Cut 'claw' shapes from foam pieces used in packaging, such as packing peanuts.
6. Adhere 'claws' to body with Craft Glue Dots.
7. Cut off gift bag handles and adhere egg carton body with Craft Glue Dots to create bug legs.
8. Cut apart plastic ring in half to form antennae and adhere to head with Craft Glue Dots.