Materials you will need:
1. First of all I drew the outline of a dinosaur, legs and feet as in the picture below and then cut these out.
2. My son painted all the parts green on both sides.
3. After the body was dry we decided to make him a little more interesting and have some fun at the same time. My son dabbed some scrunched up kitchen roll into orange paint and then over the dinosaur's body.
4. Once the dinosaur is dry, cut out a circle from a scrap of white paper, draw on a black dot and stick on for his eye. Repeat on the other side.
5. Finally, it's time to assemble the dinosaur. Cut a slit in his body and slide up his legs. We tried to cut a couple of slits at the end of this legs for to insert the feet but he wasn't stable enough.