Materials you will need:
White and pink stiff felt
Small pink pom-pom
White cotton ball or pom-pom
2 googly eyes
Sock Puppet Bunny template
1. Print out our sock puppet bunny template. Cut out the pieces and trace the ears onto the stiff felt. Cut the pieces out.
2. Glue the pink inside part of the ear to the white part of the ear.
3. Bend the bottom part of the felt ear to create a small tab. Glue this part to your sock.
4. Prop the ears up while they dry (we found resting them against a glass worked best) so that they stand up a bit when you are playing with the puppet.
5. Glue the cotton ball tail to the sock towards the back of the bunny (the heel of the sock about where your wrist would be if your hand was in the sock).
6. Glue two googly eyes to the front of the sock.
7. Cut three pieces of yarn that are approximately 3 inches long each. Lay the pieces one on top of the other and then tie them together in the middle with a fourth piece of yarn. Trim the ends of the fourth piece of yarn.
8. Glue the yarn to the bunny below it's eyes (where the nose will be).
9. Glue the pink pom-pom on to the bunny so that it is over the center of the yarn (and hides the part that you tied together).
10. Let dry before your child plays with the puppet or things get very messy!