Materials you will need:
Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
1. Click on Printables and print out either the color or black and white version.
2. If you are using the black and white, have the kids color their puppet before cutting it out.
3. Cut out and glue head to the bottom of the lunch bag.
4. Cut out and glue the body of the puppet to the front of the lunch bag so that the head overlaps when the bag is folded.
5. Let dry and then turn the kids loose to create their own stories and playtime.