Materials you will need:
Printable peanut template
Brown construction paper
Crayons and markers
2 googly eyes
1. Wash and dry the mason jar.
2. Print our template and cut the peanut out. Trace onto brown construction paper and cut the piece out.
3. Glue on the two googly eyes.
4. Use crayons or markers to decorate your peanut. We used a brown crayon to add the grid pattern to our peanut and a red one to draw on a smile. Let your child be creative!
5. Write "I'm nuts about you Dad!" on the peanut (or you could write this on the jar itself with a sharpee marker).
6. Glue the peanut onto the jar. This was the perfect setting for using Glue Dots. We recently started using this product and we are big, big fans.
7. Fill the jar with peanuts and screw on the lid.
8. If you'd like, wrap a ribbon around the top of the jar as a finishing touch.