Materials you will need:
Small Styrofoam Ball
Black Acrylic Paint
Black Pipe Cleaners
Black,White and Pink Foam Scraps
1. Begin by painting your pumpkin and styrofoam ball black and let dry.
2. Cut a portion of one pipe cleaner to stick into the styrofoam ball and the other end into the pumpkin.
3. Insert another pipe cleaner for the tail, cut to the desired length and curl.
4. Cut scraps of foam for the eyes, mouth and ears and glue to the styrofoam ball using the picture as a reference. Don't be afraid to be creative.
5. Cut pipe cleaner into short lengths for the whiskers and insert into styrofoam ball.
6. Wrap ribbon around the area where the pumpkin and styrofoam ball connect and tie in a bow.
7. You are all set to have a howling good time for Halloween.