Materials you will need:
Tacky glue or hot glue gun (adult supervision)
1. Paint your pumpkin and let dry.
2. Paint on cheeks and mouth.
3. Glue on wiggle eyes and pom pom nose.
4. Glue on hair using pom poms, multicolored boa, or yarn.
5. Mount pumpkin on styrofoam square and decorate with ribbon bow tie.
6. Add special birthday trim or lollipops for balloons.
7. There is no right or wrong way to do this, let the kids do their own thing and have fun.
8. If you prefer you can make the mini clowns up in advance and use them as place cards and favors.