Materials you will need:
Blue paint & brush
Green tissue paper
Sequins, buttons, hole punches, or other "berries"
Glue, scissors, pencil
1. Paint the cardboard blue.
2. Cut at least 18 strands of yarn.
3. Sketch a tree shape lightly with a pencil. Cover the trunk with glue and place the strands of yarn there.
4. Make a small line of glue for each strand of yarn to follow, forming the tree branches.
5. Cut leaves from the tissue paper by folding it numerous times and cutting through all layers at once.
6. Place dots of glue among the tree branches. Place a leaf or a "berry" on each one.