Materials you will need:
Gold glitter glue
String or ribbon
Rainbow circle Template
1. Print our rainbow templates and cut them out. Trace each one onto the indicated color paper and cut out the circles.
2. Glue the orange circle to the middle of the red circle. Do you best to center the smaller circle. Repeat this by gluing the yellow circle on top of the orange one, the green circle onto of the yellow one, the blue one on top of the green one and finally the purple circle on top of the blue.
3. Turn the stack of circles over and cover the back of the red circle in glue. Cut a small length of string and stick it to the back of the red circle.
4. Fold the circle in half, pushing hard so that the back sticks together well. You should end up with a perfect rainbow on each side!
5. Cut a small white cloud out of construction paper and glue on one end of the rainbow. On the other spread a little gold glitter glue so that you have some gold at the end of your rainbow.