Materials you will need:
1. Paint the paper plate brown and wait it to dry.
2. Cut some paper strips and also paint them brown.
3. Glue the strips around the paper plate as shows.
4. Now, we begin to make the blue birds. First, make the bird's beak. Fold a small paper and cut out a triangle on the fold.
5. Draw four wings and cut them out. Make a small fold at the end of each wing. This will give some place to glue on the egg.
6. Glue the beak and wings onto the blue plastic egg. Don't forget to draw two bird's eyes.
7. Put the two blue baby birds into the paper plate!