Materials you will need:
3 sections of egg carton
green paint and paint brush
2 google eyes
1 pipe cleaner
brown paper lunch bag
1. Paint egg carton section green.
2. When dry, poke two holes on top of egg carton and insert a pipe cleaner through both holes to create two antennae. Add google eyes.
3. Have children color paper bags to create a cocoon.
4. Place caterpillars in bags and hang up on bulletin board.
5. Have children color butterfly pattern and then secretly glue butterflies onto egg cartons and place back in bag for children to open after a few weeks